For Immediate Release
February 11, 2019
Media Contact: Lisa Wray
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Hampshire Mall!
Hadley, MA – Whether it’s jewelry, chocolates, or a trip to Autobahn Indoor Speedway that will get your special someone’s heart racing, Hampshire Mall has a wide variety of offers to find whatever your sweetheart desires this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Promotions at Hampshire Mall:
- HANNOUSH JEWELERS: Hannoush Jewelers knows the three ways to a woman’s heart: roses, pearls, and chocolate! Customers can purchase a real rose trimmed in pure 24k gold that will last forever, an 18″ freshwater pearl necklace, and Russell Stover Chocolates all for only $99. Shoppers at Hannoush can also receive a free pair of PANDORA Hearts earrings with their $125 PANDORA jewelry purchase.
- BATH & BODY WORKS: Fragrance fans can drop a hint for their Valentine or gather their girlfriends for a Galentine’s Day celebration. Bath & Body Works is currently offering buy three, get three free on select body care, $10 off all three-wick candles, and $3.50 off wallflower refills.
- JCPENNEY: Diamonds for $25? Yes, please! Customers who have signed up with JCPenney’s rewards program can get their choice of a 1/10 carat diamond pendant, earrings, or ring in sterling silver for $25 each. These pieces are also offered for $49.99 each for non-rewards members (regularly $124.98 each).
- SEPHORA INSIDE JCPENNEY: Beauty Insiders receive four times the points on fragrance purchases through February 14th.
- AUTOBAHN INDOOR SPEEDWAY: Try something different this Valentine’s Day! All week long, from February 11th– February 14th, Autobahn Indoor Speedway is offering customers two races for free with the purchase of two races. Racers must show the pink graphic displayed on Autobahn Indoor Speedway or Hampshire Mall’s social media pages to the cashier in order to receive this discount.
- PiNZ: Couples looking for a fun date can choose from a number of Valentine’s Day packages all day on February 14th. For those who may not be feeling the love this Valentine’s Day, PiNZ is hosting an “Axe Your Ex” event on February 14th at 4pm. Customers who provide PiNZ with a high-quality photo of their “ex” will be supplied with the perfect target for their new axe-throwing attraction. Reservations required for date packages and Axe Your Ex event, please contact PiNZ for details at 413-387-0550.
About Hampshire Mall
The premier shopping and entertainment destination of Hampshire & Franklin Counties, Hampshire Mall is centrally located between the cities of Northampton and Amherst while nestled in the heart of the Five College area. Hampshire Mall is anchored by JCPenney, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and PetSmart. Also home to Cinemark Theaters featuring XD, Autobahn Indoor Speedway, PiNZ, and Trader Joe’s, Hampshire Mall offers over 40 specialty shops, eateries, bowling, karting, roller skating and laser tag. For more information regarding new stores and special events, please visit www.hampshiremall.com. You may also follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/hampshiremall, Twitter www.twitter.com/hampshiremall and Instagram www.instagram.com/hampshiremall.
About Pyramid Management Group
Owner of Hampshire Mall, Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in North America. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 17 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. Pyramid is an industry leader in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.
# # #