FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 27, 2018
Media Contact: Ruth-Ann Hastings
Hampshire Mall Announces Labor Day Hours
Hadley, MA – Hampshire Mall will be open on Labor Day, Monday, September 3rd from 10:00am-9:00pm.
The following stores, restaurants and entertainment venues will vary from the mall on Labor Day:
- Arizona Pizza will be open from 11:00am-10:00pm
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway will be open from 11:00am-9:00pm
- Cinemark – first showing 10:40am, last showing 10:45pm
- Dick’s Sporting Goods will be open from 9:00am-9:30pm
- Interskate 91 will be open from 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts will be open from 9:00am – 9:00pm
- PetSmart will be open from 9:00 – 6:00pm
- PiNZ will be open from 10:00am – 12 midnight
- Planet Fitness will close on Monday at 7:00pm and reopen on Tuesday at 4:30am
- Target will be open from 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Trader Joe’s will be open from 8:00am – 9:00pm
Labor Day sales and events will be posted to our website and social media pages as they are released.
About Hampshire Mall
The premier shopping and entertainment destination of Hampshire & Franklin Counties, Hampshire Mall is centrally located between the cities of Northampton and Amherst while nestled in the heart of the Five College area. Hampshire Mall is anchored by JCPenney, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and PetSmart. Also home to Cinemark Theaters featuring XD, Autobahn Indoor Speedway and Trader Joe’s, Hampshire Mall offers over 40 specialty shops, eateries, karting, roller skating and laser tag. For more information regarding new stores and special events, please visit www.hampshiremall.com. You may also follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/hampshiremall, Twitter www.twitter.com/hampshiremall and Instagram www.instagram.com/hampshiremall.
About Pyramid Management Group
Owner of Hampshire Mall, Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in North America. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 17 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. Pyramid is an industry leader in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.