UG2 is currently hiring for a General Housekeeping position.
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Notify manager of any concerns or needs.
• Maintains equipment and supplies in good working condition.
All applicants must go through a job interview. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Interested applicants can email Christopher Raschilla at [email protected] or get an application from outside the Mall Management Office.