Claire’s is currently looking for an assistant manager! The position is full-time with benefits.
As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
- Sales and profit: Driving and achieving retail store targets
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
- Team leadership: Assisting Store Manager in training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one year retail management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
Ability to operate POS system
To apply visit the link below or stop in to the store and see the manager, Natalie.