Friends of Children (FOC) is teaming up with Hampshire Mall to raise money for FOC as well as provide a much needed evening out for the families of the Pioneer Valley!
When: Friday, August 14, 8:30pm
Where: Cinemark East Parking Lot
What: Drive-In Movie of Disney’s Aladdin (2019)
How: Tickets can be purchased at https://friendsofchildreninc.org/event/outdoor-movie-at-the-mall/
Tickets are $25/car in advance. Tickets at the event will be $30/car. Movie starts at 8:30pm. Entrance opens at 7:00 pm.
Snacks will be available for purchase (cash only) at a pop-up table from Cinemark. See their menu here: POP-up menu
- All cars will be directed to enter through the South Maple entrance. Cars can exit through either South Maple or Route 9.
- Cars will be asked to use every other space for social distancing.
- Movie will be broadcast through an FM transmitter so you can listen through your car radio.
- Mall restrooms will be available, please try to limit use to emergencies. Signage will direct guests through the double doors that lead to the Men’s and Women’s restrooms near the Food Court.
- Guests entering the mall are asked to please follow our Healthy Shopper Guidelines, including wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.